Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gardening Phase I: The Side Of The House

Rae and I got up early on Saturday and went to the farmers market with some friends. Nothing says farmers market like a homemade donut. They serve them up right as they plop out of the machine. Once we were on a sugar high, we waded through the massive number of vendors and picked out flowers. We also got some cheese, and I picked up a mini banana cream pie baked by an Amish guy.

We got plants for the front, side, and back of the house. We got the ones for the side of the house in the ground on Sunday. I should have taken a before picture, it was all overgrown with weeds and there was no little rock wall. We put down some grass seed outside the rocks, hopefully the lawn will grow in!

By the way, this is post number 100!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Flowers!! You are a good garden helper my love!!